Sunday, April 3, 2011

zes: spring break? more like movie break.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."


It's Sunday and Spring Break basically started Friday.
On Friday, it was Senior Skip Day.
A couple of my friends and I went to Jacksonville to chillax at the beach.
It was pretty fun! I wish I could've stayed longer though.
The car ride home was probably the best part of the trip.
We kept on making truckers honk their horn at us.

Saturday. I went to Jacksonville again with a different friend.
We shopped till we dropped and went to a fucking giant Forever 21.
Then, we went to the other mall and walked around.
Lesson of the day = P.F. Chang's fails at having good food.

Now, I have absolutely nothing to do.
So, I decided I'm going to watch a crap load of movies all week.
And then review them on my blog!

Holla at cha homeboy.
xxjohnny.


No comments:

Post a Comment